11 things: andrea pippins.
Isn’t she just as cute as a button? And that hair…I remember way back in the day when GT was just a blog reader with a dream and how bad I wanted to be featured as a fly girl over at Andrea’s online home Fly Girls. Dreams do come true. Not only was GT featured but she’s now an e-buddy of mine and we’ll also be on the same panel over at Design Philadelphia! Talk about world’s colliding. I don’t have to tell you how much I luuubs Andrea’s panache and style…and her 11 things are exactly how I envisioned them to be: fresh and funky. Click to enlarge for a sneak peek + video…after the hump…
- Erykah Badu/Baduism. This album brings a lot of memories from my college years and beyond and the collection of songs have a special place in my heart.
- Betsy Johnson Kazon Sandal. Love this shoe for Fall. It’s a great color and the rosette scream sweet and feminine.
- Jess Hische’s Lettering. The work of the talented typographer Jess Hische always leaves a smile on my face.
- Fleathers Etsy Shop. I have a pair of these customized for me and I LOVE them. The fact that they are unique always make me feel so special.
- Gum Necklace/Areaware. This necklace is so quirky and the bright pink “gum” makes it so fun.
- ButterCream Vanilla Candles. Vanilla Scented Anything is wonderful but this version by Pier 1 is perfectly delicious.
- Long Shag Vest. Sexy Noir with a Touch of Grace Jones.
- Arise Magazine. I’m addicted to this magazine. The design is beautiful and its filled with rich diverse content.
- Le Coil. The endless styles of natural hair is too beautiful for words.
- Jarrow Coconut Oil. I love using coconut oil for my skin and hair.
- Floral Bangles. Fun and Funky for a night out of being Fly.