happy wknd + link love + thoughts
Image nabbed here. Blogs: Finally updated Harlem Collective/ An inspiring launching/ Kate Spade And Vanity Fair Blogs/ Fashion: Cute Ring/ Simple. Sexy. Curvy. Dress/ I am boyfriend jeans gal and I’d rock with this sweater/ Decor: Love these plates and Summer bowls/These lovely knobs are on sale/ I have my eyes on this bicycle/ Read: Obesity and abuse are correlated/ Mr.O’s American Tapestry/Some of these books I’ll have to check out./Have a great wknd! XO GT.
Get Togetha thoughts and Internal Check in after the jump…
1. Alone time is a requirement for emotional check in.
2. Ask yourself weekly: Am I happy? If you’re not; find out why you aren’t.
3. Turn the Tide. Train yourself to focus on what you have. It works wonders.
4. Never mistake attention for love.
5. Your intuition and heart come before the brain.
6. Stop treating people like they’re the period at the end of your sentence.
7. The best gift you can give to you is self-awareness.
8. Have at least one brutally honest friend. Denial is never reality.
9. Repeat this statement to yourself: “The Universe is out to support me at all times.”
10. Trying to avoid pain is a losing game. Pain is a great teacher and always will be. The question is: Do you have an open heart to get the lesson?